Drag or move the mouse slowly. What do you observe?
|What if applet does not run?|
Here are additional pages related to the definitions, properties of and operations on, fractions:
- What Is Fraction?
- Operations on Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Fraction Comparison: An Interactive Illustration
- Compare Fractions: Interactive Practice
- Fraction Comparison Sped up
- Counting and Equivalent Fractions
- Product of Simple Fractions
- What's a number? (Rational number in particular)
- Why 1/3 + 1/4 = 7/12?
- Fractions on a Binary Tree
- Fractions on a Binary Tree II
- Archimedes' Law of the Lever
|Activities| |Contact| |Front page| |Contents| |Algebra|Copyright © 1996-2018 Alexander Bogomolny